Monday, March 14, 2011

My new look . . . .


As I blogged about last week, my friend Rob Nowakowski and his colleagues from the Barrow County Fire Department have gotten together to raise money for the St. Baldrick's Foundation and are going to have their heads shaved coming up this Thursday. Well, the more he talked about it, the more I started thinking about it and thinking "why not?" So, this Thursday, I'll be joining my brothers and having my head shaved too! I've had more than one person ask me why I would choose to do something so "radical". I tell them that I don't see it as radical . . . I see it as a neat way to raise funds for a worthy cause and, at the same time, to show support for kids who didn't have a choice . . .their hair lost to cancer and/or the resulting treatments.

I hope you'll agree with me that it's a worthy cause and that you'll join me in supporting this worthy cause:



No comments: